|Related activities on women, peace and security
- RUWDUC is one of the first pioneer women led NGO established in 1995 in the Far Western Development Region working for various issues of women right, peace building and good governance.
- Founding member of the 1325 Action Group, it is also the member of the High Level Steering Committee of the National Action Plan on Implementation of UNSCRs 1325 AND 1820.
- Recently completed a program with Search for Common Ground for capacity building of conflict affected women, which included peace memorial construction, seed grants, District Coordination Committee meeting, meeting with Local Peace Committee and Public Service Commission preparation class for young women.
- Member of the Alliance of the national women peace builder’s network currently known as SANKALPA and working collaboratively for right based advocacy program for women.
- One of RUWDUC’s ongoing program since 2004 is Community Mediation, which resolves disputes at community level locally and provides immediate relief on various cases including, physical assault (mostly women), verbal dispute, domestic violence, family disputes, marriage, partition, land disputes, etc.
- RUWDUC conducted a BPFA Issues identification workshop of the Far-West Women for the New Constitution. (2011)
- Campaign on reproductive health towards Eliminating Women’s Morbidity (2008-2009)
- Empowerment for Socially Excluded Youth of Jajarkot district (very remote district) for Ensuring Human Rights and Peace Building (2006-2007)
- Countering Violence Against Women in Far West Nepal (2001- 20006)
- Action Research Program on working with Youth in Nepal for Developing Good Governance, Human Rights, Democracy and youth.
- Addressing Safe Motherhood program (1996- 2005)
- Development of Manual on Gender Based Violence and Reproductive Health (2004)
- Rehabilitation on Women imprisoned on Abortion Cases (2002- 2004) and effective lobbying and advocacy for bringing about Anti-Abortion law
- Research and Health camps on Uterine Prolapse (2003-2004) which helped bring about national strategy on Uterine Prolapse.